Things I learned this week
1. Sleep is awesome (confirmed.)
2. Karmann does, in fact, have Addison’s
3. Running after eating half your body weight in andouille sausage is a BAD IDEA. Unless of course you think you might need to direct someone to your location, in which case you could tell them to follow the smell of sausage and sweat. I personally prefer GPS or even cross streets.
4. Using an untested trail system, with reviews stressing how awful the blazing is, is probably never going to yield the type of long run you’re aiming for.
5. Kittens are adorable sleepers (confirmed.)